SPANGLISH MOVIES IS NOT A SALES AGENT. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A MOVIE DISTRIBUTOR.
We apply the processes that have been used for 100 years by Hollywood major studios to independent productions in Spanish, we support producers from pre-production to theatrical windows, TV and digital exploitation, we finance everything in distribution costs and we bring our experience at every step.
ON THE PREPRODUCTION:
- Script checking from a commercial point of view.
- Advicing on the pre-production of the projects offering the filmmakers a "vision of the business" that enriches their productions.
- Script doctoring.
- SGA script recording.
- Letters of intention for the distribution of projects.
- Advicing and negotiation of Product Placement agreements and merchandising (Only in Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico).
- Merchandising Management.
- Planning and implementation of launch strategies at international festivals.
- Subtitling to English.
IN ITS THEATRICAL WINDOW:
- Editing and assembly of teasers, trailers and posters.
- Strategizing of dates and screens by country.
- Negotiation of terms.
- Financing of P&A.
- Marketing Strategy by country.
- Purchase of strategic media.
- Organization of Premieres for media and special guests.
- Coordination of Talent Tours.
- Writing and releasing of Press Notes.
- Collection on cinemas.
- Reporting and transfers to producers.
- Coverage of unanticipated expenses such as format conversions, E&O insurances, shipments of materials, etc.
IN ITS INTERNATIONAL MARKETING:
- Presence and representation in cinematographic markets such as Cannes, Berlin, MIPCOM, AFM, NATPE, Ventana Sur, etc.
- Maximizing profitability strategy for windows: Premium PayTV, Basic PayTV, Free TV, DVDs, SVOD / VOD.
- Close captioning and subtitling.
- Production and distribution of DVDs.
- Protection of intellectual property rights on Youtube.
- Collection to channels / VODReporting.
- Transfers to producers.
- Institutional support to guarantee public funding.
- Creation of marketing campaigns for films adapted to the different windows: Theatrical, TV, Home Entertainment.
- Distribution in the theatrical window (Only in Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico).
Contact us to find out what we can achieve to bring more Latin American films to more screens around the world.